1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle: Eating well, getting enough sleep, and exercise regularly can help you maintain a healthy weight, lower blood pressure, and improve overall health.
2. Stop smoking and avoid using tobacco products: Smoking can harm your respiratory and cardiovascular systems, which can affect your results on the DOT physical.
3. Control your blood pressure: High blood pressure can increase your risk for heart disease and stroke, so it's important to have it under control before the DOT physical.
4. Get your eyes checked: Good vision is important for safe driving, so make sure you have a current prescription for glasses or contacts.
5. Know your medical history: Provide your doctor with a complete list of any medical conditions, surgeries, or medications you take to ensure they have all the information they need.
6. Be honest: If you have any medical conditions that could affect your ability to drive, be honest with your doctor and the DOT examiner.
7. Be prepared: Bring all necessary forms, medications, and identification to the DOT physical. Arrive early to allow enough time for the examination and any necessary paperwork.
This was the most incredible service I've had. I came for a DOT physical, and service was very professional and friendly staff. Thanks to everyone.
High chances of passing the DOT exam if you take your DOT exam here. They are very transparent with the whole process and make it much easier to go through the exam.
Great place i arrived about an hour before my scheduled time and they took me right in. I didnt mind waiting but they took me in so customer service is awesome and the staff is very welcoming. Thanks will recommend to my co workers.
Excellent service, friendly staff, in and out quick, and fair fees. Definitely recommend commercial drivers for their DOT physical certification. 👍
I AND MY DOCTORS CLINIC 2023 | All Rights Reserved.